Ingleside Family Dental is a Comprehensive Dental Practice in Ladson, South Carolina.
A healthy smile is within your reach when you visit the caring dental team at Ingleside Family Dental. Providing general dental care, cosmetic dentistry treatments, and restorative dentistry, Dr. Marilyn Betty Mathew treats patients of all ages.
General Dental Care Treatments Provided by Your Ladson Dentist
General dental care is built on the foundation of maintaining a lifetime of good oral health. Your Ladson dentist offers the following general and preventive dental care:
- Teeth cleaning: Oral prophylaxis treatment involves the cleaning of your teeth and the removal of plaque and bacteria. Fluoride treatments are available for children.
- Dental exams: Oral evaluations include routine head and neck oral cancer exams, digital x-rays, and gum disease detection.
- Periodontal treatment: We diagnose, prevent, and treat periodontal disease, also known as gum disease or gingivitis.
- Emergency dental care: Severe bleeding, tooth pain, or dental trauma requires immediate treatment. Same day appointments available.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Ladson
Stop hiding your smile! If you’re not satisfied with the way your teeth look, change it! Cosmetic dentistry allows you to upgrade to a beautiful, natural looking smile that you’ll love to show off.
- Teeth whitening: Whiten and brighten your smile with Zoom! Teeth Whitening or try our take home whitening trays. Don’t miss our teeth whitening special for new patients.
- Dental crowns: Cover damaged teeth with a dental crown. Restore function and appearance to your smile.
- Fillings: Repair cavities or say so long to silver when you replace your old silver fillings with tooth-colored composite fillings.
Restorative Dentistry in Ladson
If your smile is starting to suffer because of missing teeth or trauma to your mouth, restorative dentistry procedures can restore your smile. Dr. Mathew offers the following restorative dentistry treatments:
- Dentures: Modern dentures are custom-made to fit snugly and comfortable in your mouth, while looking completely natural. Today’s dentures are nothing like your grandma’s dentures! Partial or full dentures available.
- Dental crowns and bridges: Replace a missing tooth or several teeth while restoring the look and functionality of your smile with dental bridges or crowns.
Ladson Dentist Treats Patients of All Ages
- Pediatrics: We offer pediatric dentistry services to help young children get started on developing healthy dental habits at an early age.
- Tweens and Teens: We see plenty of teens having difficulty maintaining good oral hygiene while wearing braces. Our hygienists can show your teen how to properly clean their teeth despite the brackets and wires.
- Adults: Adults go through many different stages and many parents can attest to overlooking their own oral health in favor of their kids. Ingleside helps to address problem areas and get adults back on the right path.
- Seniors: For our senior patients, we focus on deteriorating teeth, stress induced clenching, gum disease, and other infections. Getting older does not have to mean suffering with decayed or deteriorating teeth.
Ladson Dentist Near Me
Located just 30 minutes northwest of Charleston, Ingleside Family Dental is located on Highway 78 on the second floor of the Bank of South Carolina Building.
9403 Highway 78, Suite 201
Ladson, SC 29456
Here are a couple of fun facts about Ladson:
- The annual Coastal Carolina Fair held in Ladson brings in over 300,000 attendees!
- Ladson was named after the Ladson family, one of the oldest planters and merchant families in the Charleston area; one of its members was lieutenant governor James Ladson.