Invisalign Special Offer
Invisalign Special Offer
You’ve been considering getting Invisalign, or you’ve at least been thinking about straightening your teeth. Now is the time to act if you live in the Ladson, SC, area. At Ingleside Family Dental, we are offering an Invisalign Special Offer of $500 off Invisalign treatment for new patients. Enjoy the rewards of this discreet cosmetic dentistry treatment and, in no time, you will have a beautiful, aligned smile.
$500 Off Your Invisalign Treatment
Most Invisalign treatments typically cost between $3,000 and $7,000. This orthodontic alternative is indeed an investment, but it’s a worthwhile one, and it’s certainly easier to say yes to doing something good for yourself when you’re treated to $500 off the service. You can feel great about your decision to begin Invisalign treatment, knowing that there are also multiple affordable financing options to help support your smile goals.
Factors That Affect Invisalign Cost
The fee for each patient’s Invisalign treatment will vary and depend on the following:
- The complexity of the case: Not everyone has to wear Invisalign for a year. Some people have longer or shorter treatments. Treatment time will affect total cost, a number that is identified before any work even begins.
- Compliance: If you’re putting time, money, and effort into wearing Invisalign, the results should be excellent. But, if you don’t comply with the rules your Ladson Invisalign provider has set forth, if you leave the trays out for days or do not change them as indicated, treatment will be negatively affected, which could impact fees if edits to treatment need to be made.
- How well the teeth move: Sometimes, no matter how precisely Invisalign is designed, a person’s teeth don’t cooperate with the planned treatment. They may require additional trays to get teeth into alignment as well as more checkups. Your dentist will keep a close eye on progress though and adjust as necessary along the way. Ideally, you will not incur additional costs because of stubborn teeth and their roots.
Perks Included with Invisalign Treatment
Along the way, you’ll realize just how great Invisalign is and how much this treatment is doing for your oral health, but some of the biggest benefits that patients appreciate the most right away include:
- $500 off your Invisalign treatment: No matter which kind of Invisalign you qualify for, this perk is available for all new patients to Ingleside Family Dental.
- Free retainers: After Invisalign treatment is complete, retainer wear is necessary to keep newly straightened teeth in place. Retainers are included as part of your treatment plan.
- Healthier teeth: When teeth are straight, they’re easier to clean, which means they’ll be healthier and therefore less likely to develop tooth decay or infections.
Is Invisalign Treatment Right for You?
Are you interested in straightening your smile? Do you want to get aligned teeth as discreetly as possible so treatment doesn’t interrupt your work or social life? Invisalign may be just right for you. Schedule a consultation with experienced and certified Invisalign provider Dr. Betty Mathew at Ingleside Family Dental in Ladson, SC, to find out if Invisalign is right for you. If you’ve been waiting to make this decision, don’t hesitate any longer. Visit our dental office and learn about the Invisalign special offer of $500 off Invisalign treatment plans for new patients.
Changing your smile in any way is a journey. Being able to do so with financial motivation from the start is an excellent benefit. Allow Ingleside Family Dental in Ladson, SC to help you get the straight smile you’ve always wanted. Contact us today to take advantage of our Invisalign special offer for new patients.