Dental Care That Makes Your Whole Family Smile
Ingleside Family Dentist
It is a comfort to have a family dentistry practice that you can rely on for the oral health needs of everyone in your household. At Ingleside Family Dental in Ladson, South Carolina, we care for patients of all ages and at every stage of life. Our practice offers a comprehensive menu of family dentistry care so we can help you achieve and maintain healthy teeth and gums for a lifetime.
Ingleside Family Dentist Treats Patients of All Ages
Whether our patients are the age where they’re getting teeth, straightening teeth, beautifying teeth, or repairing teeth, our dental care delivers. Your oral health needs will change as you age, and we are proud to support every evolution with our family dentistry targeted, customized care for:
· Children: Teeth are coming and going for kids, and they are just learning how to take care of their oral health on their own. We are proud to introduce our youngest patients to gentle, quality dental care so they understand the right ways to brush and floss, the importance of seeing their family dentist regularly, and how what they eat affects their oral health. We conduct teeth cleanings and dental exams for kids and provide sealants, fluoride treatments, x-rays, and tooth-colored fillings.
· Adults: Even though adulthood comes with multiple responsibilities and obligations, we urge our adult patients to prioritize their oral health and see their dentist regularly. This is also the stage of life when you may be interested in upgrading the appearance of your smile – many of our patients are interested in cosmetic dentistry procedures that will give them a stunning smile makeover.
· Seniors: The older you are, the longer your teeth have been working, which means some natural deterioration is to be expected. Age-related disease, especially gum disease, is common among seniors. Some medications and illnesses also affect oral health. You want a family dentist who can recognize the unique circumstances you’re experiencing and address the appropriately so you can feel comfortable and confident about your teeth.
Comprehensive Dental Care from Ingleside Family Dentist
No matter what kind of oral health concerns, hopes, or questions you have, our team at Ingleside Family Dental is prepared to address your needs. We offer comprehensive dental care in the following categories:
· General Dentistry: Preventive care involves basic dental hygiene, like professional dental cleanings and exams, as well as x-rays, oral cancer screenings, tooth-colored fillings, root canal therapy, and night guards.
· Cosmetic Dentistry: Ready to beautify your teeth? We offer the treatments that will suit your smile goals and budget, from professional teeth whitening to cosmetic tooth bonding to customized porcelain veneers.
· Restorative Dentistry: When you need to rebuild or fix damaged teeth, we offer restorations for a complete, attractive, and functional smile. Tooth extractions can be following by the replacement of missing teeth with dental implants, dentures, or dental bridges. Unsightly teeth can be concealed with porcelain crowns or other restorations.
· Pediatric Dentistry: Our youngest patients face unique oral health challenges as their mouths change and grow. We teach this age group the importance of a healthy smile and show them how to take care of their teeth and gums while offer basic dental care for their oral health needs.
Visit Your Ingleside Family Dentist
Our Ladson dental office is dedicated to advanced cleaning and safety measures, so you feel comfortable and secure during every visit to our practice. Our dentist, Dr. Marilyn Betty Mathew, invests in continuing education to ensure that our patients have access to the latest in dental innovations. She is experienced in treating patients with special needs, and her attentive, gentle manner make her a leading family dentistry provider in our area.
Contact Ingleside Family Dental to schedule a cleaning or consultation for yourself or a member of your family.
Book Your Appointment
Get started on your smile journey by making an appointment with us today, and enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile!